- 2 years of experience in the Maritime Industry or the equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Ability to handle details and resolve problems
- Demonstrated strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, resourceful and responsive
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be multi-task, set priorities, organize work and implement action items
- Prepares rates quotations and coordinates with the Trade Management department for request and quotes and new service contracts proposals
- Directly prepares contract and amendments for processing
- Submits and checks tariff filing
- File /publishes rates, service contract and amendments
- Supports Sales Execution in sales process
- Monitors account performance and prepares reports indicating actual performance against budgeted volumes
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $15.00 – 20.00 per hour
Local candidates only: Houston, TX
Want to be considered for this opening? Candidates already registered with us, please send an updated resume to email@example.com and reference the job title. If you are not already registered, please apply by clicking the "Apply Online" button.