- Must be bilingual
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and telephone)
- Persistent, assertive, and competitive nature
- Ability to self-motivate and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Ability to work effectively in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with using computer/able to function within multiple windows
- Effectively handle call volumes of 200+ calls daily, working with the floor supervisor to maintain the efficient operation of the call center.
- Representatives will manage a portfolio of accounts assigned to them.
- Update account information to ensure contact and other required information is current.
- Handle call while simultaneously utilizing the account management system to assist customers in resolving their concerns.
- Assist customers in bringing delinquent accounts current, working in a positive and collaborative fashion to support repeat business.
- Demonstrate consistency in reaching and/or exceeding monthly goals and company objectives.
- Project a positive image over the phone while utilizing negotiation skills to balance the needs of the customer and the business.
- Work independently and maintain focus through self-motivation.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $10.00 – 11.00 per hour
Local candidates only:
- Customer Service, Collection, Receptionist, Data Entry, Payday, Title Loan: 2 years
Want to be considered for this opening? Candidates already registered with us, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title. If you are not already registered, please apply by clicking the "Apply Online" button.