- Demonstrate skill in fabrication and troubleshooting of high-speed, low-noise analog designs such as amplifier, filter and discriminators.
- Demonstrate skill with circuit simulation tools, schematic capture and PCB payout.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with standard electronics testing equipment.
- Ability to perform other duties as directed.
- Proactively participate in all technical areas related to electronics engineering and production.
Associate degree in Electronics Engineering or related field.
At least 5 years of relevant experience working with mixed signal circuitry.