If you are looking for an opportunity to succeed and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company, this is your chance!
- ISO tank operator experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the chemical transportation industry or freight forwarding industry
- Thorough understanding of international shipping, house bills of lading, master bills of lading and Shipping Advices. Ability to handle AES filings a plus.
- Experience working with hazardous materials a plus
- Minimum High School diplomas. Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications
- Must function well in a team environment
- Making bookings with steamship companies that satisfy our customer’s timelines
- Scheduling loading times at our customer’s facility or outside supplier
- Notifying customers promptly if there are any additional charges incurred because of delays at the loading facility
- Verifying the customer’s specific requirements for the ISO tank
- Adhering to established procedures as detailed in company manual
- Tracking shipments to ensure they are loaded on board the intended vessel
- Issuing transportation documents for export shipments
- Notifying overseas offices of shipments in a timely fashion
- Processing invoices
- Maintaining export files in an organized system, according to company procedure
- Ensuring compliance with existing U.S. Government laws and regulations, including Hazardous Cargo regulations