Account Manager - Client Retention position is client facing, working directly with current policyholders to assess their needs, review their current coverage, evaluate coverage options, and bind the appropriate coverage changes / rewrites based on the client’s needs.
- Consult our existing personal lines clients about their coverage
- Discuss accounts with clients and determine if remarket/reshop makes sense
- Our Quote Processing team will complete the remarket with carriers
- Present new coverage when we find a better option, or reinforce the current value and modify the policy coverage/deductible for retention
- Underwriting liaison for placing current accounts with other carriers
- Proactively support the agency in identifying and closing cross-sell opportunities
- Coordinate service processing work with CSR’s
- Role will have support team for billing, e-signatures, trailing docs, rate processing, etc.