- 2-3 years’ experience in Shipping & Receiving
- Forklift experience is required
- Experience in safely loading/unloading materials onto trailers and trucks.
- Requires frequent heavy lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Knowledge of UPS and FedEx procedures
- Able to handle a very fast paced working environment.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and reliable.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Responsible for integrity of warehouse inventory.
- Assist to prepare daily inventory, other daily logs and stock controls.
- Prepare product orders for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage product orders for delivery.
- Record truck transfers (Routes loads and downloads).
- Unload stock from trucks.
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged product is accepted in, except for spoils accounted as stales.
- Clean and maintain warehouse area.
- Move waste from warehouse to dumpster.
- Stack unused pallets for recycling.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $11.00 – 14.00 per hour
Local candidates only: Houston, TX
Want to be considered for this opening? Candidates already registered with us, please send an updated resume to email@example.com and reference the job title. If you are not already registered, please apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button.