If you are looking for an opportunity to succeed and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company, this is your chance! We have a high-volume of job orders to fill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and Positive attitude
- Proven leadership and time management skills
- Flexibility to accommodate changes in business strategies
- Prefer forklift experience
- Bilingual is a plus
- Read and interpret shipping labels.
- Familiarity with, and in some cases ability to complete the various forms utilized in freight movement such as shipping orders, city stripping manifests, freight bills, overage/damage movement reports and exception forms.
- Hand load, rewrap or stack freight as necessary.
- Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies (e.g. pallets, straps, rope).
- Responsible general housekeeping to ensure the warehouse standards are met in a safe and professional manner.
- Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage.
- Movement of delivery trucks including truck refueling.